AN INCREDIBLE PRACTICAL SOLUTION TO PROLONG HUMAN LIFE
Aging and protein synthesis
Aging is a major risk factor for disease and death but what is the cause of aging? Despite many theories it is still unknown. What we know is that as we age our body produces fewer proteins that have a large number of important functions in our body. For example:
- Proteins are vital to cell division, which is necessary for growth, reproduction and healing.
- Many proteins keep everything working right by regulating chemical reactions. Examples include enzymes, hormones, blood clotting substances, even receptors in the eyes.
- Protein is essential for the immune system to defend against foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses.
- Proteins help to transport other nutrients around the body by binding to them and then releasing them when and where they are needed.
- Protein helps to regulate and maintain a proper fluid balance. This helps to maintain proper blood pressure and even lubricate eyes.
- Certain proteins serve a major structural role in tissues such as muscle and skin and even provide the matrix for bones and teeth.
Basically, our bodies make thousands of specific proteins that serve important roles in everyday functioning— in fact, the human body is about 45% protein on a dry matter basis.
The information about different proteins is stored in the DNA. In order to launch protein synthesis a DNA fragment, a gene, has to be activated by triggering molecules, bio regulators. Bio regulators are relatively short chains of amino acids and they are an essential part of the cell self-regulating mechanism:
Cells constantly degrade aged proteins by breaking them down into amino acids and bio regulators. Some of these bio regulators match specific parts in the cell DNA following the lock-key principle. As a result, the bio regulator resumes the synthesis of the protein from which it was originally built. When the protein ages, it is fragmented into the same bio regulators once again. All of this forms a circular process that is vital to cell life.
However, due to extended exposure to environmental hazards and stress this cell self-regulating mechanism is compromised and we become bio regulator deficient. bio regulator deficiency leads to cell malfunction and eventually to diseases and premature aging. Luckily, we can restore the bio regulator-protein cycle with bio regulator supplements.
There is still no way to stop aging but thanks to the scientists’ intensive work during the last 40 years, we finally have dietary supplements that substantially slow down aging by reducing bio regulator deficiency and restoring cell bio regulator-protein cycles in the body. Thus, if you want to live longer being mentally and physically healthy you have now a real solution.