PEPTIDE FOR THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM is a complex of the short peptides contributing to normalization of cartilaginous tissue and support-locomotion system.
- arthroses and arthritises,
- consequences of joints and extremities injuries,
- arthropathies of various etiology,
- system prevention of bone and articulate injuries in elite sport,
- system diseases of connecting tissues,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at joint operations,
- states after extreme physical activities,
- prevention of degenerative processes in a backbone and joints for elderly people.
The efficiency of the Peptide was defined at clinical studying in the complex treatment of patients suffering from osteochondrosis of the spine, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, after injuries and fractures, as well as in the prevention of sclerotic and degenerative processes in the spine and joints in elderly and senile people.
- Musculoskeletal system
Water, peptide complex AC-4 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, alanine).
Daily dose (1 ml) contains 0.1 mg of peptide complex AC-4.
The average daily dose (2 – 5 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-2 peptide complex.
Every day for 10 days and repeat it after 4 – 6 month
Use within 10 days after opening (maximum 2 weeks). Refrigerate after opening.