A peptide complex containing amino acids that help to normalize the functions of the immune system.
It is effective in the complex treatment of patients with impaired immune system functions after infectious diseases, radiation and chemotherapy, psychoemotional stress and the impact on the body of various adverse factors (including environmental, climatic, geopathogenic factors and ionizing radiation), as well as to maintain the immune systems in elderly.
- with acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of various etiologies (for example, with cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, adnexitis);
- with ARVI, angina, bronchitis, otitis media, sinusitis, pneumonia;
- in the preoperative and postoperative periods with various surgical interventions;
- in case of generalized infection;
- with systemic diseases of the connective tissue;
- with autoimmune diseases of various etiologies;
- in conditions after extreme stress loads;
- with reduced immunity;
- to maintain the functions of the immune system in elderly;
- for the prevention of cancer;
- with chronic intoxication;
- during the rehabilitation period after a heart attack and stroke;
- for the rejuvenation of the body as part of complex programs.
Water, peptide complex AC-6 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, proline).
The average daily dose (1 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-6 peptide complex.
The average daily dose (2 – 5 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-2 peptide complex.
Every day for 10 days and repeat it after 4 – 6 month
Use within 10 days after opening (maximum 2 weeks). Refrigerate after opening.