FOR THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM in Sublingual Form
is a peptide complex containing amino acids that contribute to the normalization of the functional activity of brain cells.
The efficiency was defined in clinical studies. It is effective in the complex treatment of patients with impaired brain function, including after traumatic brain injury, stroke, surgical interventions on the brain, exposure to the body of extreme psychoemotional factors, as well as to maintain the mental performance of elderly people.The lingual helps to improve the intellectual functions of the brain (memory, attention, etc.) for people whose professional activity requires increased concentration of attention.
- for the normalization of brain activity against the background of atherosclerosis;
- during rehabilitation after a stroke;
- with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases;
- with multiple sclerosis;
- with neuralgia and neuritis;
- with acute and chronic insufficiency of cerebral circulation;
- during the rehabilitation period after traumatic brain injury;
- with discirculatory encephalopathy;
- in case of consequences of neuroinfections;
- with demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system;
- with autonomic dysfunctions;
- in the preoperative and postoperative periods during neurosurgical operations;
- with chronic fatigue, depression, irritability;
- with insomnia, conditions after extreme stress loads;
- to improve memory, concentration, learning ability;
- to improve performance if there are signs of overwork and cerebroasthenic state.
Water, peptide complex AC-5 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, arginine).
The average daily dose (1 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-5 peptide complex.
The average daily dose (2 – 5 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-2 peptide complex.
Every day for 10 days and repeat it after 4 – 6 month
Use within 10 days after opening (maximum 2 weeks). Refrigerate after opening.
Nebulisator Air 360+ Mesh
A Nebulizer is used to convert fluid to steam (aerosol) which makes it easier to breathe deep into the lungs. The particles must be smaller than 5 micrometers in order to reach the lungs.
In Nebulisator Air 360+ Mesh, it is a fine-mesh net that vibrates so that the liquid is pushed through and converted into a spray. Air 360+ mimics human breathing by varying the steam between 0.20-0.65ml / min every 6 seconds. You can also regulate how much steam comes in at a time.
The medicine cup in Air 360+ is transparent to make it easier to see how much is left.
Air Pro 360+ Nebulizer, USB cable, manual and accessories in the picture.
Size: 108 (L) mm * 72 (W) mm * 182 (H) mm
Weight: 440 g (incl. Battery)
Top up with the liquid to be inhaled in the container at the top of the Nebulizer. Close the container and put on the mask. Start the Nebulizer and put the mask over the nose and mouth. Breathe as usual. The Nebulizer shuts itself off after 10 minutes of use.
Clean the Nebulizer after use. Pour off excess liquid and rinse the container with warm water. Repeat the rinse 2-3 times. Fill the container again with warm water and start it, let it run until all the water is gone. Shake out the last water and allow to air dry.
Charge the Nebulizer using the supplied USB cable.
Allow all parts to air dry before storing the nebulizer to avoid bacterial accumulation!
Important to remember!
The nebulizer’s accessories are consumables. Both mesh filter, mask and nozzle should be replaced from time to time for the machine to function properly and for hygienic reasons. Depending on how often you use your device and what liquid you use, the shelf life can vary between 3-9 months.