FOR THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM in Sublingual Form // Contains Synthesized Bronchopulmonary Tree Peptides 10 ml
The efficiency of the lung Peptide was defined at clinical studying in the complex treatment of patients with impaired lung and bronchial function in acute and chronic respiratory diseases of an infectious and non-infectious origin, as well as for maintaining the function of the respiratory system in elderly.
- with chronic respiratory failure;
- with chronic cardiopulmonary insufficiency;
- after pneumonia;
- after prolonged artificial ventilation;
- in case of respiratory distress syndrome;
- with pulmonary tuberculosis in remission;
- after a chest injury;
- after burns of the upper respiratory tract;
- after toxic damage to the lungs, including after carbon monoxide poisoning;
- with intense sports;
- to maintain the function of the respiratory system in elderly.
Water, peptide complex AC-7 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, glycine).
The average daily dose (2 – 5 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-2 peptide complex.
Every day for 10 days and repeat it after 4 – 6 month
Use within 10 days after opening (maximum 2 weeks). Refrigerate after opening.