Ovagen Liver Peptide 10 ml
is a complex of the short peptides for normalization of the liver and digestive tract functions.
- metabolic disorder;
- decrease of liver function;
- skin diseases;
- normalization of lipid metabolism at atherosclerosis and obesity;
- prevention of diabetes;
- consequences of all types viral hepatitens;
- alcoholic and toxic damages of liver;
- acute and chronic hypohepatia;
- preoperative and postoperative periods at surgical interventions on liver;
- long antibiotic treatment;
- chemo radiotherapy;
- cholestasia, dyskinesia of biliary tract;
- cirrhosis of various genesis,
- enteropathy, dyspepsia;
- prevention of liver diseases in advanced and senile age.
The efficiency was defined in clinical studies. It is effective in the complex treatment of patients suffering from hepatitis of various etiologies, in the prevention of complications of radiation or chemotherapy and side effects when using antibiotics and other drugs as well as the consequences of exposure to the body of various adverse factors (including environmental, toxic), in case of malnutrition and also to maintain liver function in elderly.
- oncologic diseases,
- digestive tract,
- skin diseases,
- metabolic disorder,
- fungal and parasitic invasions,
Water, peptide complex AC-3 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, leucine).
Daily dose (1 ml) contains 0.1 mg of peptide complex AC-3.
The average daily dose (2 – 5 ml) contains 0.1 mg of the AC-2 peptide complex.
Every day for 10 days and repeat it after 4 – 6 month
Use within 10 days after opening (maximum 2 weeks). Refrigerate after opening.